Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Split-second








From a splintered world
I look towards the drifting clouds,
knowing
that from now on
everything is different.
Clouds dissolve and mould again,
whether I shout with joy
or weep with misfortune
and changed reality...

The blue of the sky is blue.
Tomorrow as well.
The same boundlessness
above everything.
Above me and my agonies,
which -
although big like houses
seen from my eye´s perspective -
look like a tiny little dot from up there.

This is the moment
where I connect to this endlessness...
to the blue above the clouds.
To "that" up there
from where everything originates.
Which senses all
and is everything.
You and me as well...

This big mouth
kisses the pain.
Caresses the wound in tenderness
and whispers in my ear,
that healing comes from the inside,
if I dare listen to the wisdom of the soul
and the story of the drifting clouds.



Kamete
Copyright 


No comments:

Post a Comment