Friday, April 1, 2016

In and out




As promished: 
RavMod is back!  








After a great journey - inwardly and externally - 
life´s eye has a slightly different focus...
Not that I have fine-tuned the new focus, so that every 
perspective stands razor-sharp and without blurs, yet...
but I know something will surface.









This was my deepest intention with travelling to Bolivia: 
to experience a new frame for the stories I try to tell. 
And that I have acomplished. The external frame was captured 
by the camera and is called memories - the inward experience 
will be developing and changing for years to come...
On the journey the camera-lence - at the moment 
synonymous with my minds eye - lingered with the 
otherness, which probably is the ordinary for the locals...








And it saw ants, cows, dogs, hens, pigs, horses, parrots, 
birds-of-prey; even whole families and breastfeeding mothers 
on motorcycles and without helmets, pedestrians, cars - all in 
one happy, unruled jumble all over the roads and landscapes...
Only birds in cages with a totally other, restricted perspective 
made me think back on our small Fairy-tale-Denmark,
where rules and regulation are about to throttle the free will
and spirit of men and beast...
But by SEEING - really SEEING with an open eye - 
I hope to move and touch just something in your worlds 
back here and out there... So, welcome back, followers -
and you, my new friends !!!











Kamete
Copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment